Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend with my new man

Hello All,
Once again school is keeping me busy. I realized it has been a while since I have written. The most recent update is that Bourke came and stayed for the weekend. We had a great time. I have learned the he is a bed hog. I found myself at the edge of the bed several times. Apparently Bourke was wondering why I kept needing to move. I guess he felt like his beauty sleep was violated. Despite our bed war I had the best night of sleep I have had in months. We also went to the dog park and met some new friends. I didn't realize that dog owners are their own sub-culture. I truly felt like a new mom when I began to describe the behaviors of our new family member. Bourke loved getting out and meeting new friends. He had a blast chasing sticks, rolling in dirt, and pointing out interesting smells. However, he does not enjoy baths. I let him know that if you play hard enough to get dirty then you have to pay the consequences. I'm not sure if he understands the logic. Apparently if you look sad enough then there shouldn't need to be consequences. I may take this logic into my life. I just don't know if I can look as pitiful as Bourke. It may be worth a shot. I can't wait to see him again and to continue the training process.

No comments:

Post a Comment