Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Almost Spring

Hi All,

I wanted to get my February blog in before I forgot. However, you may need to be patient with me due to my exhaustion. It has been a rough week with the insomnia. I have had one good night of sleep in the past week. This always makes higher order thinking and emotional processing difficult. I struggle with higher levels of anxiety and increased headaches. According to the infomercials I can take a pill and it will all go away. I am looking forward to the best medicine ever, our soon to be house addition, Bourke. I have even picked out a bed for him so that he can be a source of comfort on these nights. The whole situation can get frustrating and make it difficult to keep commitments. I also wanted to let everyone know I am training for a half marathon,which is a walk/run, for April. I will attempt to collect donations for the organization and raise awareness. However, I am approaching this cautiously due to my current issues. I do plan on doing as much as I can. I look forward to updating everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment